Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin is the re-release of Dark Souls II. On the PS3 and X360 it is a simple patch that adds the following:
- An additional NPC that is meant to enhance the lore.
- Updated item descriptions
- General weapon and game stability
- The Company of Champions covenant will allow players to endlessly grind enemies and also make them do more damage to the player.
- NG players can now connect with players that are in NG+ and beyond.
- Players can cancel the Human Effigy effect at bonfires.
- The Rusted Coin's effect is greatened.
- The Agape Ring was added to the game. It allows players to control their Soul Memory in an easier fashion.
- The warp selection screen will highlight the top 3 areas that show high online activity.
The PS4, X1, and PC get the above, and the following exclusively (It is the full price however):
- All 3 DLC parts unlocked from the beginning
- New enemy and item placements
- Enhanced graphics and sounds, and general performance
- Updated "pitch-black" areas.
- An increase in the maximum number of players in a host's world from 4 to 6. The ratio is that the player (host) ofthe world can summon 3 other players and 2 players can invade at the same time for the maximum number.
The game will be released on April 7th, 2015.
Related ThreadsHow will Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin change the storyline? - last post by @ Jan 30, 2015
Expanded Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin comes to PS4, X1, PC, 360 and PS3 on April 7, 2015 - last post @ Nov 25, 2014