Dark Souls III
Dark Souls III is a video game developed by From Software. It is the sequel to the 2014 video game Dark Souls II.
Dark Souls III is the third and final installment in the Dark Souls franchise. It is renowned for its fast gameplay, challenging bosses, unique weapons, and masterful world-building.
 Starting Classes
Dark Souls III offers a choice of 10 classes at the beginning of the game for you to choose from. It is best to pick a class you feel as though you can adapt to and have fun with. The stat distribution in the game does lock you to any weapons or skills though.
Dark Souls uses a leveling system that revolves around souls, the recognized currency of the game. Increasing your Soul Level will benefit you through the use of additional health or stamina, better weapon scaling, enhanced resistance, and more. Leveling up can be done by talking to the Fire Keeper who resides in Firelink Shrine then investing levels into the stats of your choice. Once successfully done, you can not remove your Soul Levels or be refunded so make sure you spend them accordingly!
 Burial Gifts
A burial gift is a starting item of your choice that can help with your journey throughout Lothric. All of them have certain strengths and weaknesses, so choose wisely!
- Life Ring (An equippable ring that raises your Max HP stat by 7%)
- Divine Blessing (Fully restores HP and status condition)
- Hidden Blessing (Fully restores FP)
- Black Firebomb x5 (A consumable item thrown at enemies. Inflicts fire damage)
- Fire Gem (Infuses weapon with fire damage when given to a blacksmith)
- Sovereignless Soul (Adds 2,000 souls to your counter)
- Gold Coin x7 (Majorly increases item discovery for a short time)
- Cracked Red Eye Orb x4 (Allows the player to invade another world. Online-use only)
- Young White Branch (Transforms the player into an item native to the environment)
As in Dark Souls II, the locations in Dark Souls III can be warped from the beginning of the game. You must have light the bonfire in the area to do so.
- Cemetery of Ash
- Firelink Shrine
- High Wall of Lothric
- Undead Settlement
- Road of Sacrifices
- Cathedral of the Deep
- Farron Keep
- Catacombs of Carthus
- Smouldering Lake
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
- Irithyll Dungeon
- Profaned Capital
- Anor Londo
- Lothric Castle
- Grand Archives
- Consumed King's Garden
- Untended Graves
- Archdragon Peak
- Kiln of the First Flame
 Ashes of Ariandel DLC
 The Ringed City DLC
Related ThreadsHey! I just purchased Dark Souls III (Looking for Co-Op) or any kind of tips! - last post by @ May 29, 2016
Dark Souls III--Cool App - last post by @ Apr 27, 2016
Dark Souls III Firelink Shrine Correlations to the original Dark Souls Firelink - last post by @ May 20, 2016
The Philosophy of Dark Souls III - last post by @ May 8, 2016
Is Dark Souls III worth playing? - last post @ Apr 12, 2016
This page has been accessed 1 times.