Blade of the Darkmoon
The Blade of the Darkmoon is a "Chaotic Good" covenant that promotes invasive online play, permitting you to invade the worlds of Sinners and punish them for their wrong doings. One of the most popular benefits of this covenant is to obtain the Darkmoon Blade miracle that it has to offer, then proceed to offer 80 Souvenirs of Reprisal, to develop a buff that heavily increases the output damage of the buffed weapon in question.
 Requirements to Join
There two methods that the player can do to obtain access to the Blade of the Darkmoon.
- Head down to the Catacombs and retrieve the Darkmoon Séance Ring, then travel to the second bonfire in Anor Londo. Equipping the ring, then walking over to the statue next to the corpse, you'll find that an illusory wall will disappear, granting you access to a short hallway. Kneel on the carpet to be offered to become a Blade of the Darkmoon, but do [b]not[/b] go inside the Fog Gate. This will cause Gwyndolin to become aggressive and you'll have to request absolution to have the chance to join again.
- The player must first defeat Dragonslayer Ornstein and Executioner Smough in Anor Londo, then head up either one of the two elevators in the boss room. If you walk out, you'll notice a bonfire and behind that, a large door. By opening this door, you'll find Gwynevere. If you attack her, a cutscene will play and Anor Londo will become dark, opening up an illusory wall near the second Anor Londo bonfire. Before heading there, go and request absolution from Oswald of Carim and, when you go to the previously illusory wall, kneel on the carpet before the fog gate. This will give you the option to join the Blade of the Darkmoon covenant.
 Other Information
- The ability to invade other players that are listed in the Book of Guilty as a Blue Phantom.
- A reward of a Souvenir of Reprisal and souls after defeating the host.
- Increased output damage through the use of the Darkmoon Blade Miracle.
 Covenant Level
|+0||Join the Covenant.||The Blue Eye Orb and the Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring.|
|+1||Offer 10 Souvenirs of Reprisal.||The Darkmoon Blade and Darkmoon Talisman, as well as a Magic Adjust increase to 1.9.|
|+2||Offer 30 Souvenirs of Reprisal.||Increased power for the Darkmoon Blade and a Magic Adjust increase to 2.0.|
|+3||Offer 80 Souvenirs of Reprisal.||Further increased power for the Darkmoon Blade and a Magic Adjust increase to 2.1.|
 Betrayal Penalties
Related ThreadsDarkmoon blade cov issue has it happened to anyone else - last post by @ Nov 27, 2011
Darkmoon Covenant - last post by @ May 9, 2016
Trade for Darkmoon bow - last post by @ Aug 19, 2013
help with darkmoon blade - last post @ May 8, 2016
Darkmoon. - last post by @ May 4, 2013